Geary Interactive - Criminally defrauded me of contractual rights

I had a 5-year contract to do SEO for www.gearyi.com (www.gearyseo.com, www.gearygroup.com, www.gearylsfgroup.com) and just two years into the contract they hired my employees (who were bound by contract to to deal with my clients) and Geary was bound by their contract not to deal with my employees. It's all laid out in black and white and signed.

I filed a criminal estafa (fraud/swindling) case against them in the Philippines, but trial will take 2 or more years and it will be at least 2 or 3 years before it even gets to trial. The permanlink to my blog post is http://www.michaelturner.us/2012/06/11/michael-alan-turner-michael-turner-harvestseo-com-inc-stickymedia-solutions-inc-complainant-vs-geary-group-inc-geary-interactive-llc-matrix-media-technolgies-and-its-officers-directors/

And the link to the lawsuit itself is http://www.michaelturner.us/wp-content/upload/MichaelVsGearyGroupMearaEt-al-EstafaAffidavitComplainte-filed.pdf

The lawsuit speaks for itself. The attachments and records presented there are enough to convict them. Yet, to get justice will take years.

GearyGroup.com is now one of the largest multimedia companies in the World, and they just trample on me, violating the law as if it does not exist to save a few dollars. The are greedy, and criminals. What they have done here is a crime, but they do not even care.

The have clients like McDonalds, Calvin Klein, Lacoste, Barkley's, and many other major brands.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 13, 2012.

Comments

This will enlighten all readers on The real truth about Michael Alan Turner, the American expat who took advantage of hardworking Filipinos.

Apparently we created those above mentioned websites, to defraud the above mentioned name. We already got a lot from him, so by burying him more we will escape those cases filed against us.

Hey, we got a million a month client from this guy, we can counter him easy. Who would thought about a plan other than our group of supposed to be managers with hearts of gold.